Sunday, November 1, 2009

College life at BYU-I

I love BYU-I

Halloween costumes... #82 is my FHE brother's Jersey...
At the Haunted Hart, there was a dance.  Someone stranger would yell "BLUE 82 BLUE 82" out of no where, during the dance, and I would hike the imaginary football to him and then go long. I would score everytime! 
Nicole with brown hair? 



Photographics Society - adventure

Learning how to take ghost shots for halloween


Down town old Rexburg,

I'm still learning how to use the settings, (it's a little blurry)






This was at a football game that we went to a few weeks ago. My roomates on the left of me, and my next dorm neighbors to the right.

Halloween night, after a party at the Hart auditorium. This is Elisabeth, she lives next door. She is from DC (virginia actually) but she wishes she was a country girl,  I'm a football player.
Yup! this is my school :


GRAVITY can't slow me down!
 I love this place! so much fun... and learning (i just don't like to take pictures of the learning part) 


No comments:

Post a Comment